Monroe Magnum® Axles Shocks for Trucks, Trailers, Buses & Coaches
These axle shocks for all kinds of commercial vehicles, transporting goods or people, feature some unique elements like the "blow-off" valve and hydraulic stop, what makes them stand out versus any competitive product.
These shocks come in multiple dimensions; the two biggest dimensions are yellow painted while the smaller ones are painted black.
The Monroe® axle shocks are best in class, and with their special features, you will get a product that ensures you a high product durability, a high level of safety on the road and an outstanding resistance to severe working conditions.
1. Single bonded bushing: a very high durability of the bushing is reached
• makes shock installation easier
2. High temperature resistant sealing system: maximizes the durability of the unit
3. Hydraulic lock-out piston: no over-extension of the air bellows
• eliminates external drop limiter
4. High temperature resistant hydraulic fluid: this semi-synthetic fluid improves the damping behaveour
• have a more consistant damping over a wide temperature range
5. Anti-wear coated piston ring: very high wear resistance of the unit
• more consistant damping thanks to its sealing capabillities
6. Double action valving system in bump and rebound: guarantees the good and safe handling performances of the vehicle
• forces on chassis components are kept to the minimum
Commercial Vehicles only