Monroe® Mounting Kit
The upper mounting parts of struts and spring seat shock absorbers are the most subject to wear.
They usually consist of a bearing plus a rubber part or of an integrated unit, which can be damaged by different factors:
- Exterior elements (water, grit, sand, mud, etc.)
- Frequent steering at low speeds (i.e. when parking a car)
- High compression due to bad road conditions
Installing new Monroe® Mounting Kits offers the following advantages:
- Better suspension performance and improved road holding
- Easier steering
- Elimination of noise
- Reduced vibration, especially in the steering wheel, for improved comfort.
Suitable for all driving styles